Hives seem like red or white bumps on the skin. they will be anyplace on your body, however they sometimes occur on the neck, arms, and back.
The main distinction between associate hypersensitive reaction associated a non-allergic reaction is that an hypersensitive reaction involves your system and a non-allergic reaction does not involve your system the least bit it’s a lot of simply irritation of some kind (like if you get sunburned).
The medical term for hives is roseola. they are caused by associate hypersensitive reaction to one thing your body’s get contacts with, like food, insect bites or medications.
If you’ve got hives, you will even have alternative symptoms such as:
- Stuffy nose
- fidgety eyes (conjunctivitis)
- Swelling of your lips, tongue, the roof of your mouth, hands or feet
The size of hives will vary from many millimetres to many centimetres in diameter.
Hives seem like
It’s very common for hives to seem as red, raised areas on the skin, similar in look to dipteran bites. They typically occur on the arms or legs however might seem anyplace on the body. The looks of hives will vary from person to person.
however they generally seem like this:
- A raised welt that’s pale within the centre with a red border, that appears like a “bull’s eye”
- Red welts or blotches
- Swollen, puffy skin that will sting or be fidgety
- small “wheals,” that ar teams of welts that cluster along (similar to a dipteran bite)
- Hives that seem like they have been scraped, ar called excoriated hives
When ought you to consult your doctor?
Hives ar raised, and fidgety bumps on the skin that ar typically red or pink. they will seem anyplace on your body however ar commonest on the body part, neck, and arms. the most effective thanks to confirm whether or not you’ve got hives is to ascertain a doctor. several alternative conditions will cause similar symptoms.
You should consult your doctor if you experience:
– Red bumps that return and go
– Swollen humor nodes
– Haptic sensation that’s worse at the hours of darkness
– A tingling sensation in your skin